• Uphill travel on CSB trails allowed during regular hours of operation with a visible, valid ticket or season pass. The Ski Patrol may designate specific routes.
• Spectators allowed to walk up on designated routes without tickets on race days only.
• During non-operating hours, and after Ski Patrollers are down at end of day, uphill and downhill travel is allowed, free of charge.
• All users required to stay off trails that are closed or with grooming or snowmaking operations; no uphill travel allowed while groomers are present on the mountain. If you see or encounter a groomer, you must immediately return down and exit the mountain for your safety and the safety of mountain staff.
• Everyone needs a pass or ticket on his or her person to board the lift.
Allowed on lifts:
• Any type of skis, including Nordic, mono, tele, sit-skis, very short skis, or Snow Blades. If they have releasable bindings, they need ski brakes or leashes.
• Snow surfers, Snow skates, mountain surfers (snowboards without bindings) as long as they have a leash attached to the rider.
• Youth: No minimum age or height. It is up to parents to decide when their child is able and allowed to ride alone safely.
NOT allowed on lifts:
• Bikes, ski bikes
• Skis or boards of any type without metal edges on the triple chairlift
• Skiers with single skis (unless they are accompanied by a race coach)
• Children in backpacks
• Parents/guardians/ instructors must have valid ticket/ pass to go on hill above level of bottom of carpet
• Children under 6 get free tickets to the Carpet lift when they are accompanied by a parent who has purchased a ticket
• Dec. 1 through April 1, NO pets allowed on any alpine or Nordic ski terrain, including Kuller Trail, the lodge decks or immediate area around lodge.
• Dogs and other pets on leash allowed in the parking lot, in Tobogganville, the playing fields, and on Hosmer Brook Trail.
• This policy does not apply to service dogs
• Sweep: all persons on the trail must go down the hill ahead of patrol.
• After-hour users are free to use the trails after hill is swept.
• Due to safety concerns, Camden Snow Bowl prohibits the operation or use on or above its property of unmanned aerial systems, or drones, by the public — including model aircraft by recreational users and hobbyists — without the PRIOR written authorization from the Camden Snow Bowl general manager.
At the Snow Bowl, your safety is always our first priority. We also expect you to do your part to keep yourself and others safe by skiing or riding in control, following common sense guidelines, and being aware of your surroundings.
Ski safely and responsibly at all times. Check out this important SAFETY information. And don’t hesitate to ask us questions.