Join the Camden Snow Bowl Racing coaches for dryland training Monday-Friday: Oct. 16 – Nov 17.
What is dryland training? Ski academies and clubs around the world prepare for the ski season by getting in shape to prevent injuries and to be at peak performance when the snow arrives. It is also a great way for us to welcome new families into our program here at our Camden Snow Bowl! If you love to ski and enjoy being fit and outside at this beautiful time of year, we have a tune-up just for you. All ages and skill levels are welcome.
- Dryland training runs from Oct. 16 to Nov. 17, and meets for one hour per day (4-5 p.m.), Monday thru Friday.
- Cost: $90 per person, $150 maximum per family.
- We are going to mix it up a bit, so each day’s focus will all be a little different. Mountain biking, trail running and lots of fun games! We’ll let you know what we’re cooking up ahead of each week.
- We hope that you can come to all the sessions ~~ but you don’t have to.
- Each session will start with a stretch, followed by a ski-specific exercise series and then some cardiovascular work.
- And of course, the sessions will be led by the racing coaches at the Camden Snow Bowl.
Our dryland training offering is an integral part of the race programs at the Snow Bowl and is an excellent way to join our outdoor sports community. As we wind down dryland, we’ll be watching the weather and work to put together some opportunities to get on the snow at preseason rates, between Thanksgiving and Christmas.
FMI and to sign up: Call the Snow Bowl at 236-3438.