at The Camden Snow Bowl
Rent The Camden Snow Bowl Lodge for your…
Wedding • Reunion • Memorial • Meeting • Birthday Party
The Snow Bowl lodge and grounds offer a great location for spring, summer and fall wedding ceremonies and receptions, company picnics, family and school reunions, small meetings, etc. The lodge can handle about 100 people seated, with room for dancing indoors or outside on the deck or the lawn. In addition, with the awning in place over the large deck, another 50 to 60 people can be seated comfortably at picnic tables. For less formal occasions requiring less seating, the lodge can handle larger groups with the addition of tents brought in and installed beside the lodge.
The Snow Bowl’s concessionaire holds the venue’s liquor license, and can also provide catering services. Outside caterers are also welcome.
The adjacent ball field, tennis courts and pond areas can also be used, but are not considered part of the rental, and are available on a first-come first-served basis, while remaining open to public use. Email us today to check date availability, and to answer any questions you may have, or call us at 207-236-3438.
2021 Rental Rates & Info
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the Snow Bowl facility and lodge rental for the spring and summer 2021 is unknown at this time. In the event that restrictions change, you are welcome to request your desired date and we will hold it until further notice. Please send email to email@example.com to inquire about changes to our facility rental status or to cancel a pending rental reservation.
- $1,000/day – Event rental (Full facility + ballfield, boat launch, etc.)
- $600/day – Weekend Public rental (ie: wedding, business meeting, social event)
- $350/day – Weekend Nonprofit Organization rental
- $250/day – Friday Set –Up rental (from 4 p.m. on, July 1-Aug 23)
- $300/day – Weekday rental
- $200/day – Weekday Nonprofit rental
- $100/day – Weekday Meeting rental (3 hours)
- $100 — Refundable Key/Cleaning Deposit
- $200 — Private Duty Police Fee (fee is for a minimum of 4 hours, $40/additional hour and is required for all events except weekday meeting rentals during business hours M-F, 9 a.m .to 4 p.m.)
- $1,500 — Chairlift rental (first two-minimum hours; $500/add’l hours.)
Unless specified otherwise, daily rental is 24 hours – 6 a.m. to 6 a.m.
Lodge rentals include immediate grounds around the lodge, the deck and main parking lot.