Ski and Ride School Programs
Stump Jumpers- AGES 3 to 6 1 Hr/ Day
• one-on-one student to instructor ratio, ensuring complete support
• choose skiing or snowboarding, note that snowboard rental equipment for this age is very limited
• multi-day program will have fun on the snow while developing a strong foundation
K.A.T.S – Kids Accelerated Training AGES 7 to 14 1.5 Hrs/Day
• group lessons that teach balance skills, safety, and explore the mountain
• choose skiing or snowboarding
• children will be grouped by similar ability, with an average 5:1 student to instructor ratio
• parents should be comfortable with children riding chairlifts with other students
PLEASE NOTE: Lesson programs are booked on a first come, first served basis, are subject to enrollment minimums, and may fill before program start dates. Please book in advance.
All lesson program participants must have a valid lift ticket or season pass and appropriate equipment. For participants in Ski and Ride School programs, lift ticket and rental packages for corresponding program dates may be purchased in advance at packaged rates.
Ski and Ride School Lesson Reservations Cancellation Policy
- All reservation cancellations must be done through the Ticket Desk (207) 236-3438.
- Reservations cancelled less than 24 hours in advance of the lesson(s) time will be charged 50% of the lesson(s) cost.
- Private lesson(s) reservations that do not show and do not call will be subject to full charge for the lesson(s) reservation.
- Prepaid multi-day lesson programs are NOT refundable nor can the Snow Bowl prorate program costs.