Ski and Ride School Programs
Stump Jumpers- AGES 3 to 6 1 Hr/ Day
• one-on-one student to instructor ratio, ensuring complete support
• choose skiing or snowboarding, note that snowboard rental equipment for this age is very limited
• multi-day program will have fun on the snow while developing a strong foundation
Mighty Mites- AGES 5 to 6 1 Hr/ Day
• two or three experienced students per instructor
• choose skiing or snowboarding, note that snowboard rental equipment for this age is somewhat limited
• multi-day programs focused on having team fun while improving balance skills
K.A.T.S – Kids Accelerated Training AGES 7 to 14 1.5 Hrs/Day
• group lessons that teach balance skills, safety, and explore the mountain
• choose skiing or snowboarding
• children will be grouped by similar ability, with an average 5:1 student to instructor ratio
• parents should be comfortable with children riding chairlifts with other students
F.O.R.M. – Freestyle on Ragged Mountain AGES 7 to 14, 3 Hrs/Day
• focuses on fun style skiing and snowboarding in a safe, structured setting, mostly in the Terrain Park
• offered during February school vacation
PLEASE NOTE: Lesson programs are booked on a first come, first served basis and may fill before program start dates. Please book in advance.
All lesson program participants must have a valid lift ticket or season pass and appropriate equipment. For participants in Ski and Ride School programs, lift ticket and rental packages for corresponding program dates may be purchased in advance at packaged rates.
Ski and Ride School Lesson Reservations Cancellation Policy
- All reservation cancellations must be done through the Ticket Desk (207) 236-3438.
- Reservations cancelled less than 24 hours in advance of the lesson(s) time will be charged 50% of the lesson(s) cost.
- Private lesson(s) reservations that do not show and do not call will be subject to full charge for the lesson(s) reservation.
- Prepaid multi-day lesson programs are NOT refundable nor can the Snow Bowl prorate program costs.
2018 February Vacation Week Programs:
5 Day Ski OR Snowboard Programs
Monday, February 19, 2018 – Friday, February 23, 2018
Stump Jumpers: (ages 3-6, one-on-one instruction)
5-Day — $200
Choose a time slot:
9:30 am – 10:30 am– SOLD OUT on 1/17/18
10:30 am – 11:30 am
11:30 pm – 12:30 pm
OR 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm
Mighty Mites: (ages 5-6, small group lessons)
5-Day — $120
Choose a time slot: 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm|
1:30 pm – 2:30 pm
OR 2:30 pm – 3:30 pm
KATS: (ages 7 and up)
5-Day — $120
Choose a time slot: Morning- 9:00 am – 10:30 am
OR Afternoon- 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm
5-Day Lift Ticket Package- $89
5-Day Rental Gear Package- $81
Please note: Snowboard rental gear is not available for children 6 and younger