Ages 3 to 6
1 hour per day
SORRY, not available for
due to Covid restrictions and considerations.
K.A.T.S – Kids Accelerated Training
AGES 7 to 14
1.5 hours per day
• group lessons that teach balance skills, safety, and explore the mountain
• choose skiing or snowboarding
• children will be grouped by similar ability, with a maximum of 4:1 student to instructor ratio
• parents should be comfortable with children riding chairlifts with other students
Lesson programs are subject to enrollment minimums, are booked on a first come, first served basis, and may fill before program start dates. Please book in advance.
Confirmation of accepted registration form by Snow Bowl Staff will be necessary prior to beginning of program. Prepaid multi-day lesson programs are NOT refundable nor can the Snow Bowl prorate program costs.
All lesson program participants must have a valid lift ticket or season pass and appropriate equipment.
For participants in Ski and Ride School programs, lift ticket and rental packages for corresponding program dates may be purchased in advance at packaged rates. See registration from for more information.
Ski and Ride School Lesson Reservations Cancellation Policy
- For better service, please make lesson reservations at least 24 hours in advance of the lesson(s) time.
A 50% Reservation Fee may be charged at time of booking.
- Private lesson reservations must be paid in full to hold the time slot.
- All reservations and/or cancellations must be confirmed by emailing email@example.com or calling the Ticket Desk during operating hours (207) 236-3438.
- Prepaid multi-day lesson programs are NOT refundable nor can the Snow Bowl prorate program costs.