Open to Kids, Adults, Families, Local Businesses and Organizations
Friday night Racing is back and even better for the 2019 season!
We start racing Friday, January 10, for 7 weeks with the following dates lined up:
JANUARY: Jan 10, Jan 17, Jan 24, Jan 31
FEBRUARY: (NO RACING FEB. 7 DURING TOBOGGAN NATIONALS), Feb 14, Feb 21, Feb 28
TEAMS can be built in the following four categories:
* Family Team (must have at least 50/50 ratio of kids to adults per team)
* Kids Team (U8-U12)
* Adult Co-Ed (U21 to old geezers)
* If you don’t have a team, sign up with the singles link and we’ll group you together with other folks. *REGISTRATION IS ONLY ONLINE THIS YEAR!!!
TO SIGN UP A TEAM CLICK HERE – $125
TO SIGN UP AN INDIVIDUAL CLICK HERE – $30
- U14s (age 12 and up) race in the adult team category and not until 6 pm.
- Teams may not have names too similar to other teams.
- Family Teams must have at least 50/50 ratio of kids to adults
- You may only race on one team.
- 5 on a team, top 4 score
- Your best 6 out of 7 races count for the series standings
- A penalty will be applied to teams not racing 4 team members
- Apres ski will be at the mountain
- Top 4 racers from each team score points (high schoolers score points individually)
- Penalty applied for not having at least 4 racers showing up. (Slowest racer of the night’s race plus 25% of the total racer’s in category)
- If a racer is DSQ, they get scored the last-place finishers points +1
- The lowest cumulative points acquired per team over the season wins.
- Best 6 of 7 races count towards final standings
- 5th place team member displaces other racers but doesn’t score points. So if they race and the other 4 are faster, they don’t score. Not scoring the 5th place person keeps the current scoring system simple.
Open to all skiers, families and ability levels.
Teams of 4 or 5 racers – $125
Singles – $30
* PLEASE NOTE: REGISTRATION IS ONLY ONLINE THIS YEAR!
TO SIGN UP A TEAM CLICK HERE
TO SIGN UP AS AN INDIVIDUAL CLICK HERE
- Racing is from 5:30-7pm
- Two runs per person
- 5:30 – 6:00 Kid’s Teams & Family teams can run
- 6:00 – 7:00 Adults, Co-Ed & U16-U19 teams run
WANT TO BE FASTER?:
Would you like to stay sharp in the gates, or turbocharge your skiing experience with competition techniques? Join us for a high-performance Masters skiing course on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Wednesday nights will be drills and gates. Saturday mornings we’ll board the lift at 8:45 for exclusive first tracks with our coaches, directed free skiing and drills.
8 weeks : Jan. 4- Feb. 29, Saturdays 8:45-11am, Wednesdays 6-7:30 p.m. – $175
FMI: email Competition Program Director Mike White, firstname.lastname@example.org.