Important Dates for 2019-2020 Season
- The first day of Mid-Winter program is Saturday, Jan. 4
- Masters training begins on Saturday, Jan. 4
- Friday Night racing begins on Friday, Jan. 10 (FMI CLICK HERE, To Register a team CLICK HERE to register an individual CLICK HERE)
- February Vacation Week : Feb 18-21, 8:30-11 a.m. — Race Development Camp
Happy Skiers @ CSB = Skiers for Life!
The goals of the Camden Snow Bowl racing programs are to:
1) Improve skiing/snowboarding ability.
2) Have fun.
3) Provide quality race training and racing experiences.
4) Develop a lifelong passion for the sport.
Our programs are designed to help participants of all ages, and a wide range of abilities, to realize their highest potential as an athlete, competitor and person. We foster the love of skiing by providing a positive and supportive environment.
We believe that the development of the total athlete is more important than winning; and that the thrill of competition, when guided by a dedicated coaching staff, can be very rewarding and an opportunity to learn valuable life lessons.
Michael White — Competition Director
• Click here for Alpine Racing information and sign-up
• Click here for Freestyle Racing information and sign-up
• Click here for Friday Night Racing information. TO SIGN UP A TEAM CLICK HERE and TO SIGN UP AN INDIVIDUAL CLICK HERE