FOURTH-GRADE LEARN TO SKI AND SNOWBOARD PROGRAM
Camden Snow Bowl, with the financial support of the Ragged Mountain Ski and Snowboard Club, One Community, Many Voices, and other sponsors, hosts local fourth-grade classes at the Snow Bowl for three learn-to-ski or snowboard visits, weather permitting. The visits are offered at no cost to students, families, or school districts, beyond transportation. A significant portion of the program costs are offset by a student driven raffle held in the run up to the holiday season. The fourth-grade learn to ski and snowboard program helps kids build confidence, self-esteem and provides a healthy outdoor winter activity. Thanks for supporting this community endeavor!
Congratulations To This Year’s Raffle Winners!
- An Individual Season Pass to the Camden Snow Bowl — Andrew Stewart (Camden)
- $20 Gift Cards to Bagel Café/ Big T Snack Bar — Heather Mathews (Lincolnville), Mariah Demmons (Warren), Curena Quinn (Warren)
- Pen Bay YMCA- Free Birthday Party of your choice — Debbie Gould (Warren)
- $50 Gift Certificates to Waterfront Restaurant in Camden — Marci Casas (Rockport), Gregory Simmons (Friendship)
- Lift Tickets and Rentals to the Camden Snow Bowl — Jade Fleury (Rockland)
- Two Day Sails for Two on Schooner Olad — Maia Andrews (Lincolnville), Ralph Colson
- 1 Hour Private Lesson at the Camden Snow Bowl — David Allen (Appleton)
- $100 Gift Certificate from Sidecountry Sports — Josh Brown (Warren)
- Golfing round for 2 at Samoset Resort — Joe Perez (Appleton)
- 4 Tobogganing Passes at the Camden Snow Bowl — Adelaide Lock (Hope)
- Day Sail for Two on Schooner Surprise — Dan Prince (Belfast)
- $150 Gift Certificate from Maine Sport Outfitters — Brian Woods (Friendship)
- Children’s Ski Helmet from Sidecountry Sports — Greta Luellen (Waldoboro)
This year’s fourth-graders sold more than $4,000 in raffle tickets!
Thanks to all who helped.
Raffle ticket proceeds help allow the Fourth-Grade Learn to Ski program continue to be offered for free to this year’s fourth-graders, as well as future fourth-graders.
We look forward to fun and discovery on the slopes.